Saturday, June 16, 2007

Taking the plunge - Let me Introduce PPRR

After spending considerable time posting comments on others blogs, I've decided to try my own hand at publishing a blog. At first, posting comments took care of my needs - but as of late, it's left me a little empty inside. Perhaps this will move me toward a new level of fulfillment. Hell - it can't be any greater waste of time than what I spend perusing all the other blogs I enjoy.

I intend to have no specific theme for the blog postings other than topics that interest me - hence the last portion of the name - Rambling Ruminations. Perhaps over time a general theme will develop, but don't count on it.

Take notice, I'm not intending to develop a large following so that I can post ads and create a living from this endeavor. Hell, I already make more money than I need so this is truly for entertainment purposes only. If posting comments on the web is entertainment.

I've tried to come up with a witty first posting to make my entrance into the local blogging community - but my brain is too fried today. Too much yard work in the wonderfully hot sun and a few too many brews to cool me down. So this is it for now - just a short posting to lose my blogger virginity.

Till next time.

1 comment:

Billy Dennis said...

So ... blogpeoria.com wasn't good enough for you?